Since the Stone Brewing Co. was founded in 1996, we are proud to have contributed over $2 million to charitable and community non-profit organizations. We are dedicated to supporting our community and promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement.
In addition to the Stone Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival, our largest yearly charitable event which has raised more than $1,000,000 over the years ($240,000 donated in 2011 alone), we make in-kind beer donations exceeding $250,000 in value to more than 300 charitable fundraisers annually.
We focus our philanthropic efforts primarily on local groups so that our money goes back to the community where we live and work. In addition to direct donations, we also host numerous fundraisers at our restaurant, and provide meeting space for local environmental, social, and community groups. These non-profit groups that we help support are greatly varied in scope, each raising money for entirely different causes and programs. And while we are thrilled that we can be part of their fundraising endeavors, it should be noted that as a company, we are politically and religiously neutral, and these donations do not serve as an endorsement of any group's ethos or as a preference of one worldview over another.
For a sample list of organizations we've donated to, click here. And if you represent a legit non-profit charitable organization, you have your California ABC licensing in order, and are hosting a charity event in the near future, you can request a donation right here (just fill out that captcha thing to get the form)! Chances are we'll say yes!
• We only consider non-profit 501(c)3 and/or 501(c)6 organizations as recipients of our charitable donations. If you are raising money on behalf of an organization (ie. collecting pledges), and not a direct representative of that organization - you will not be eligible for a donation. Thanks for your understanding.
• Please note that California’s Alcoholic Beverage Control laws only allow us to consider non-profit 501(c)3 and/or 501(c)6 organizations as recipients of charitable donations. If you are raising money on behalf of an organization (i.e. collecting pledges), and not a direct representative of that organization - you will not be eligible for a donation. Thanks for your understanding.
• The maximum size group we can accommodate is 150 guests (depending on weather).
• We are unable to accommodate on-site charitable events on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
• Please submit your request no later than 4 months before the day of your event.
Please fill out the web form below to help us determine whether your event is compatible with our food & beer donation policies and state law. You will receive a response within 2 weeks of your request.